Do you become a crockpot of stress when stuck when driving or traveling? I’m guessing your answer is yes, and that’s why in this episode of the Align podcast, I break down my bullet proof principles for ameliorating these situations. You’ll learn how to align your travel to become healthier and more optimized when sitting in a car, airplane, bus, or train. I know when you apply these principles, you will successfully turn commute and travel into opportunities rather than a way of martyring yourself to get form place to place.
It’s fascinating how deeply associated our physical patterns are with the way we think, the way we feel, and the way we perceive ourselves. When we are in the correct mechanical posture, it translates to how we act in the world. Since we spend so much of our time driving and traveling, it’s essential to improve our travel experience.
What you’ll learn:
- The negative affects of driving and travel on your mind and body
- Correct posture for sitting in the car
- Quick adjustments to make to your car
- How to do isometric workouts
- The power of 5 minutes of movement
- Random hacks for easing the pain of airplanes
Find more from me: