In this episode of the Align podcast, I break down what my daily diet looks like, the beliefs I hold around nutrition, and my best advice for deciding what diet and nutrition practices are right fro you.
This is a subject I typically stay away from, as I feel dietary dogmas are just like religious dogmas, and prefer to respect people's decision on what to put inside their bodies. But, enough listeners and followers have asked for an episode on what my diet looks like, so here it is!
What I discuss:
- My diet
- My meal timing
- The benefits of Intermittent fasting
- The importance of diversity
- Other sources of nutrition outside of food
- Cooking practices for best nutrient absorption and digestion
- Foods I believe should be avoided
- My thoughts on the keto diet
- How to decide what diet is best for you
Find more from me: